Mango Martini

Taste it...

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Emily's BBQ

Emily's mom had a BBQ, and we were all invited. I got there on time for once, and everyone else came late. I'm never coming on time again. All the times I've been on time (or even early) this week have reminded me WHY I never show up when I'm supposed to. Whenever I show up on time, everyone is late. And whenever I show up early, everyone is SUPER DUPER late!!! It's better just to be late myself, then life is not so agonizing.

Diego and I went to the Harley Davidson store before coming over. I tried on this leather jacket dress. It was a 5-in-1 outfit. I actually really liked it, and Diego said I looked really "hot" in it. It was a leather jacket with this skirt attached to it. You could zip it off to have a jacket only. Or, you could zip off the back and the arms and have a halter jacket, or a halter jacket dress. Or, you could just wear the arms and have this cute mini-jacket. It was $350 though, so it's not something I'm going to buy any time soon. No matter how cute it is. Besides, can anyone really see me wearing an all leather outfit??

After that, we went to Bristol Farms to buy some cherries for the BBQ. Well, I bought the cherries, but he came for moral support. The things were seriously $11 dollars a pound. I almost died, but I got a pound and a third all the same.


Glam Natsuka Posted by Hello



Crazed Diego Posted by Hello



"Don't call me, I'll call you..." -- Emily Posted by Hello



Why is everyone on the phone?? Posted by Hello



He swears he's not making a face. Posted by Hello



Close up and waaay unattractive. Posted by Hello

Dixon came, along with Kelly. It was fun, but it was extremely hot. Not as hot as the day before, but fairly warm all the same. After eating, I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up just in time for more food however. The second I opened my eyes, they began cutting into an ice cream cake. I think my body was aware of the food and stirred my mind awake. Seriously, I'm like a food maniac. We were all watching this countdown thing on tv, but it took (literally) like 6 hours to finish. We stopped watching in the low 20's I think, after sitting in front of the tv for a million years. Stupid show. It was too hot to do anything anyways. Diego and I took pictures of ourselves, and I took pictures of the ladies on the phone. Both Susan and Jennifer called, so we passed the phones around and all caught up a bit. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home