Mango Martini

Taste it...

Thursday, June 24, 2004

STRIP TEASE

Ok, so PoWei told me to make a Xanga site, but I don't like Xango, so here I am. I really don't have all that much time to write things (I'm busy busy, and school's starting in a week), but I'll do my best.

I don't have anymore "shower" stories, but I gave everyone a good show yesterday morning. I was staying at my grandma's house and I was running late to an appointment in HB. I needed to go home and shower and change. Being the super-lazy person that I am, I decided to walk to my car wearing my pajamas. Unfortunately, my pajamas for this day consisted of a blue, lacy nightie. It was way short and way not something in which to run around outside. More unfortunatley, my grandma's gardeners were outside mowing the lawn and trimming the hedges.

When it appeared they were not looking, I ran out to my car and got in. Everything was just dandy, and only one of them caught a glance at my getting into the car. However, about five minutes into my drive home, I realized that I forgot my contacts in the house (and I needed them for my appointment). So I drove back, and as I was pulling into the driveway I saw one gardener point to the car and motion to his buddy. They both came over and watched me get out of the car (the whole time making hissing noises and making comments like "oh man..."). I ran into the house, grabbed my contacts, and made my way out. But when I was closing the door I dropped my solution!! I had to bend over and pick it up, because no one was going to help me. They just stood there and stared at me. I felt so embarrassed. :[ I ran back to my car and left. I don't ever want to see those two guys again.

Then, when I got home, my garage door opener didn't work because the battery was dead. I had to get out of the car to use my key-opener. Well, as I was doing this, OUR complex's gardener (who was driving away) decided to park in the alley to watch me open my garage. Needless to say, I dropped my keys and then couldn't open the door. :[ It just wasn't my day. I ended up having to go around to the front of my house (where I dropped my keys AGAIN -- damn slippery keys!) and almost couldn't get the front doors open. *sigh* I am never leaving the house like that again. EVER!

On another note, I went shopping and spent $700. Ack! I bought 6 pairs of shoes and a lot of clothes. I don't know what's wrong with me (maybe it was the stress from my morning escapades), and I probably need to return a few things (to say the least).

Wish I was still in SF.... :[

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home