Mango Martini

Taste it...

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The Hammer Museum

Okay, so last Thursday, Diego and I went to the Hammer Museum. It's free on Thursdays, and parking was only $3, so it was cool. Before going in, I dragged him over to Diddy Reese to get an ice cream cookie. He never had one before and was very happy.

I wanted to go to the museum, because I wanted to see that stupid piece of toast with a cut out face that is posted on every light pole banner around Westwood and Santa Monica. I really like it. There was also a really interesting one with a floor mat that had a dog sleeping on top of it in the same material. It was one piece, but it looked like a real dog. The material looked like mat material, but then again, it looked like fur. That was pretty cool. There was also a kitchen, which we thought was totally dumb, until we realized it was made of picture canvasses. That made it much more interesting. Also, there was this picture with cake. I forgot what it was called, but it reminded me of Beth and Cyndi. I really liked it though. There were all these girls hiding behind trees and holding different kinds of cake. And I think they had been throwing them at this tree with an upsidedown house in it. because there were various cakes stuck to and heaped around the base of the tree. Interesting indeed.


Me and trees Posted by Hello




Diego and trees Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home