Mango Martini

Taste it...

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Infection and Gunfire

Well, Diego's in the hospital again. I took him in on Tuesday morning, and he's still there tonight. He has some sort of intestinal infection, but the doctors are doing everything in their power to deny that he has a problem. It's making me angry. Hopefully more on that later, since it's late. He's having a colonoscopy tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes. He's not too excited about having a camera stuck up his butt, but it's apparently necessary.

On another note, after coming home from the hospital today, I fell asleep on the couch and was awakened by gunfire. It sounded like it came from our side driveway. Then a helicopter hovered above our backyard. Apparently, someone across the street got shot on their lawn. :( There are 10 or more police cars blocking the street. There is actually police tape tied to my bedroom window to the house across the street. A cop came into my house to talk to us and was looking at my prom photos. How surreal....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home