Mango Martini

Taste it...

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Jenn Comes to Visit!!

Jennifer came to visit for the weekend. On Friday, I met up with her and Robert, and we went clubbing at Diego's Level 3. We got there late and weren't able to utilize the guest list. Also, by the time we got to the front of the line, the club was at capacity and, supposedly, the fire marshall was poking around. We spent over an hour and a half in line (I was there for two hours), so that totally sucked. We danced for about an hour before we got a bit tired. We went to sit down and Jennifer fell asleep. We left shortly afterwards.

On Saturday, the girls met for an early dinner. I met them at Rolling Hills for a movie. We saw Batman, which was actually quite good. It was better than I thought it was going to be, so that was good. The only thing was that I found Katie Holmes' nipples distracting throughout the entire film. It must have been terribly cold on set. Either that, or she's extremely sensitive to temperature. Geez!! There were nipples protruding everywhere!!



Me, Emily, and Natsuka Posted by Hello


Me and Emily Posted by Hello


Emily, me, and Natsuka Posted by Hello


Jenn and me Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home