Mango Martini

Taste it...

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Day Off~!!


Diego and I at the smelly water fountain in front of the California Space and Science Center. Looks nice though, doesn't it? Posted by Hello


Diego and I are taking a shady rest at the rose garden. Posted by Hello

Diego took a day off from work, and we went to the California Space and Science Center. Let me just say, it is not at all what I remembered. Don't get me wrong. I still had fun and all, but it wasn't as interactive or full of activity displays as it was when I was a kid. Maybe things were just bigger then or something. Or maybe I was just smaller. We were going to walk over to the airplane part (what's it called?) but they were doing construction and it looked closed. Instead, we walked around the rose garden and got sprayed by the nasty water fountain. The water in this fountain was truly disgusting, and it followed us everywhere, because the wind was blowing so much!

Afterwards we went to eat at Sanamluang in Hollywood and got dessert across the street. We went to Hustler and saw some REALLY big instruments of pleasure. I told Diego to buy me one for Christmas, but he didn't seem too thrilled at the prospect. Anyone else want to fulfill my Christmas wishlist? Later we went to pick up pictures at Sav-on and then went swimming at my house. Dang, it was cold. I haven't been swimming in years. Mostly because of insecurities I have about my body. It was fun though, and I had someone to help keep me warm. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home