Mango Martini

Taste it...

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Sickness

Man, I've been sick for awhile now. I called in sick two Wednesdays ago to spend the day with Diego. We went to C&O for lunch and then walked around the canals. It was fun. The only problem is that ever since then I've been feeling rather unwell. I actually took three days off this week, which is very unlike me. I know that things are going to be a mess on Monday when I go back to work. I have no idea what my kids have been doing (if anything). *sigh* Three more weeks, and I'm off on vacation.

I've been planning to skip the country for some time now. The only problem is that I can't seem to make definite travel plans. I need to get off my arse and start making some headway. Otherwise, I'm going to be staying home during my break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home