Mango Martini

Taste it...

Sunday, May 01, 2005

New Horizons

Diego and I are officially broken up. It's been a long and hard week and a half. I've been hysterical, even more than usual...I even cried in my classroom. In front of my class! *sigh*

However, I'm a bit more "sedate" now, and I'm also on vacation. Well, after Wednesday. Please people, call me and take me out. I need to keep busy right now.

Speaking of busy, I also went out on a date. Fast, eh? I'm not sure what that makes me. I went out because I was feeling so extremely crappy and emotionally handicapped. A great reason to start a new romance, I know. Also, a wonderful idea to bring another human being into my vortex of abyssmal depression. Yet, it's been done.

We went to dinner last night and then hit the Laugh Factory in Hollywood. It was really fun. I had a good time, and he paid for absolutely everything, which is something I am completely unused to. The night went well, until he tried to kiss me at my doorstep and got denied. He said he felt stupid and then left. So we'll see. I told him that I "just" got out of a relationship and wanted to take things slow. I hope that's not his idea of taking it slow. :/

Then Diego called today to see how my date went. How weird is that? I said it was good, there was silence, then he had to go. ???


Why me? So I spent the rest of the day sulking in bed. Someone, please, pull me out of this nightmare!!

1 Comments:

At 7:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel like taking a road trip up to the bay area? ~jennifer

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home