Mango Martini

Taste it...

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter Sunday

On Easter Sunday, I went to Diego's cousin's house. They had a family get together. There was a lot of food. His mom makes this crab salad tostada thing that I think is so good. I was planning on eating all of it, but I only grabbed two of them. It was pretty fun. They did a whole bunch of egg hunts. Some of the eggs had candy in them, some had change, and some even had money. For the last few hunts, there was a five dollar bill in one of the eggs. I didn't really play, though. I had the wrong shoes on, and I didn't think that I'd be successful. There were so many other people playing, many of them very excited and competitive kids, and I didn't really stand a chance


Cindy, Gma, and Diego (take one...I can't get her to look at the camera) Posted by Hello



Crazy Cindy Posted by Hello



My baby and his new shirt Posted by Hello



Huh, what'd you say? Posted by Hello



Diego and me Posted by Hello


Diego and me, far, far away Posted by Hello


Open your eyes Grandma!! Posted by Hello


Cindy, Diego, Gma, and Armando Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home