Mango Martini

Taste it...

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

A Productive Day in 4th Period

I'm not even sure what we were doing in class this day, but some of my students got distracted by a project another student did. He made a model of some war. There were buildings and tanks and soldiers. Needless to say, they grabbed my digital camera (I think I should be more careful with my things. I leave my purse in an open place, I leave my keys (car keys and all) in my desk drawer, sometimes on my desk even, and my cell phone on the desk. I haven't had any trouble, actually, and I actually trust them. Well, not all of them, but I still feel secure about leaving my stuff out on the desk. I don't leave my classroom with things lying around, but still. I should probably exercise some caution, as temptation is always present. Leaving my stuff out like that may be unfair to them and their restraint, or lack thereof).


GI Joe's in trouble Posted by Hello

Below is a picture of two of my students. I'm actually not sure if it's legal to post this, but no one I know really reads this. I dunno. Someone tell me if this is legal.


Chris and Oscar Posted by Hello


Warfare Posted by Hello


Poor Spongebob... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home