Mango Martini

Taste it...

Monday, January 03, 2005

Taiwanese Porkchop

I'm always whining, because I don't know where to get Taiwanese porkchop in LA. There's this place in El Cerrito called 168, and it has the best one. It's like barely over five dollars, and it's excellent. I take everyone there, and everyone loves it.



Emily and Jennifer after a good meal. Posted by Hello

Finally, after all my whining, Paul took me, Diego, and the ladies to this place in Monterrey Park. Apparently, this is some place where he goes with his family all the time. The porkchop was fairly good (not quite as spectacular as 168's, but comparable). I've been there about 2 times since.


Paul brings us to ghetto Chinese food. Posted by Hello

They also had these steamed dumplings that have this meat broth/soup inside. My cousin was driving all of us crazy when we went to Hong Kong. She said she wanted "soup dumplings" and no one knew what she or we were talking about. We scoured the city for these thing, and never found any. How ironic that they are so readily available here at home.


Diego at Taiwanese Porkchop place. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home