Mango Martini

Taste it...

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Annual Christmas Party

So I went to to annual Christmas party this year. I missed it last year. I forget why. I brought Diego, and also invited Eddie. Eddie actually showed up before I did. He felt weird about it, especially since I didn't tell anyone he was coming. However, he ended up being a big hit. People have talked to him in ages, so he was a huge topic of conversation. He was totally engaged all evening, and was like the most popular person at the party. :)


Jill, Cyndi, Beth, Eddie, Kim, and myself waiting to eat. Posted by Hello


Me and Eddie Posted by Hello

I hadn't seen Eddie for awhile, myself, so it was nice to spend some time with the guy. Although I didn't get that much time with him, since he was off entertaining everyone with his antics and stories and catching up.


Jana, Beth, Eddie, Cyndi, and Kim at Ryan's for the annual Christmas party. Eddie was a pimp that night. Posted by Hello

There was, once again, a present exchange. I brought a naughty bunny board game and a white trash card game. I should have opted for my own present, or the sega game system. Instead, I got insanely possessive of a hello kitty milk shake maker. I really wanted it (it also came with a Spice Girls Video, but I wasn't overly ecstatic with this part of the gift), and ended up getting it. Sad to say, I haven't used it since. It's still in its box, and I don't know what to do with it. I never make milk shakes. Maybe I will soon....maybe....or maybe I'll watch the Spice Girls video. Yeah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home