Mango Martini

Taste it...

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Car Trouble

Yesterday I wasn't feeling well again. All I wanted to do was go home and rest. I almost decided to go to the gym, since I skipped Friday and Monday, but then I decided against it. I thought that I would return the Alice in Wonderland video, get one to watch with grandma, since she's been wanting to watch a video, go to the market, and cook dinner. None of this, however, worked out the way it was supposed to.

Right when I was about to leave for my errands, Diego called. A few days ago, he had to buy a new radiator for his truck, because it was all messed up. Well, yesterday, while driving to school, his truck started overheating again. He took it to the mechanic, and they guy said he had to come back tomorrow (today). I ended up taking him to school, since yesterday was the first day of class at ELAC. It took me almost two hours to get there and back, because of all the traffic. By the time I was done and went grocery shopping, I was too tired to do anything. *sigh* Now I have to cook tonight.

The only good thing that happened was that Diego came and brought me lunch. :) Also, we're going to the gym together today. He's going to show me how to use the machines. :) Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home