Mango Martini

Taste it...

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Exercise and Cake

Diego came to the gym with me yesterday. I thought that they were going to do this whole long presentation when we got there, but the guy just told him about a few things and let us go on our merry way. At first, Diego was trying to just do his own thing, but then I got mad, and we made a plan. The whole point of him coming with me to the gym was for him to help me with weights and the machines. I don't know much about those two things and wanted advice on what to do and how to do it.

I cut my cardio routine a little short, and Diego had me doing various exercises. It was more than I usually do, and my arms kinda hurt today. :(

Afterwards, I went home and made dinner. When he came over, I made pineapple upsidedown cake. I've never made it before, but it turned out okay. Diego helped me make the meringue, but he didn't mix it enough and it was all wet on the bottom. The cake turned out a little dry, and I'm blaming it on him and his unfinished meringue, though that may or may not be the reason. :) Also, when I was making the top part of the cake, I think I cooked the sugar and butter too long, because it turned into a thick caramel. So the cake is a bit dry and has thick caramel on the top.

I let Diego take my car last night, because his car is still screwed up. The heating core is busted, and he can't fix it until Sunday. He has to drive to school tonight, and I didn't want him worrying about his car overheating and/or blowing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home