Mango Martini

Taste it...

Friday, March 04, 2005

Driving and Eating

Diego's friend is going away to the Navy pretty soon. To send her off, we went out for the evening.

Our first stop was Dromo1, which is high-speed gocarting. The first time I went was with Dave, Steven, and Grace. It was pretty fun, but tiring. I didn't do too badly, considering it was my first time. I think I only learned the "secret" to corning after the 7th or 8th lap.

Diego said that he didn't want to race, because it was too expensive ($25) and he had trouble fitting into the jump suit. I agreed to hang out with him while everyone else raced. We were going to play pool or something.

When we got there, we had to wait about an hour for his friends to show. In the meantime, I decided to call Daniel and invite him over. He lives sort of near the area, and I hadn't seen him for awhile. We told him he could play pool with us.

However, when everyone arrived, Sergio decided not to drive, because the jumpsuit didn't fit. The people behind the counter said he could race anyway, as long as he was wearing a jacket. Diego got excited, and he decided to race too. I thought this was lame, because I said that I would sit out with him. Daniel didn't want to race, so I felt obligated to sit with him (he didn't say anything, but that's how I felt). I was a little upset with Diego, because I wanted to race in the first place. I was only sitting out to keep him company. Then he tells me to invite my friend to play pool with us, and decides to race himself. That wasn't very nice or considerate.

Afterwards, we went to TGIFridays and ate dinner. I really wanted this strawberry shortcake ice cream thing, but decided to eat food instead. :(



Sergio, Cecy, Alicia, Jose, and Diego after the race. Posted by Hello


Diego, Jose, Cecy, and Sergio in the winner's circle. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home