Mango Martini

Taste it...

Friday, May 06, 2005

A Day at the Mission

A few weekends ago, Eddie and I went to San Juan Capistrano to visit the mission. It was actually quite beautiful.



The front of the mission.



Coffee anyone? Posted by Hello



Me closer Posted by Hello

Eddie is getting salary points for visitng museums around Southern California. I wish I was taking that class. Anywho, he invited me along to keep him company. Plus, it was a bit of a nostalgic event, as we spent the whole day here (not at the mission, but in SJC) during our high school swallows parade.


Eddie in his niche Posted by Hello

Eddie wanted to take his picture in this nook. He had to literally pull himself up there. I could never do that. It's probably very illegal as well. I thought that we were going to get thrown out of the place, but no one saw. Eddie...desecrating religious landmarks...


Bells and fountain Posted by Hello

There was this really pretty fountain next to these historic bells. Eddie wanted to take all these pictures of me. I found that weird, but not in a bad way. I'm not used to people taking pictures of me. I'm used to taking pictures of other people. I have 7000 pictures of Diego, and couple shots, but only a handful of myself. And I had to ask him to take those. Psych analyzations anyone?


Me at the fountain Posted by Hello



Me and the mission bells Posted by Hello


We also saw this really phallic plant. We were totally horrible and having completely inappropriate conversations in a mission.


phallic plant Posted by Hello


There was this fountain in the middle of the buildings. It was very nice, and we thought we'd take some more pictures. We asked this woman to take pictures of us, but she couldn't get my camera to work. We kept posing, then walking over to check the camera, telling her what to do, walking back, posing, etc. It was hilarious in a really annoying way. She finally took like 10 pictures and we were talking to her in half of them. Here are the best of them. Well, the first two are mine, but the ones with me and Eddie are the ones she took.


Pretty fountain at the mission Posted by Hello



Nice water Posted by Hello



Eddie and me sitting at the fountain Posted by Hello




Eddie and me at the fountain Posted by Hello


And finally, here are some more pictures that Eddie took.


Me and flowers Posted by Hello




Picture through the flowers Posted by Hello


Afterwards we went to In n Out. Mmmmm. It was a good day. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home