Mango Martini

Taste it...

Friday, May 06, 2005

Second Date

Tonight I went out on my second date with the new guy. He picked me up at my house and we drove to the Long Beach Town Center. We were going to see Crash. However, we ran into a problem.

I don't ever go to this place. I've only been going there this year, because Diego and his friends go there. When we parked and got in line to see the movie, I tripped out. I couldn't take it, he could tell, I sort of explained, and we had to leave. How sad is that? It was really nice of him though. See, we parked across from Party City (where I bought balloons for Diego's birthday and went shopping with him for Halloween), walked by Roadhouse (where we ate dinner), by Michael's (where we also went shopping), past this Asian buffet (where Diego had his family birthday dinner), and stood in line at the box office behind this loving couple (which reminded me of the time we stood lovingly in this same line to get tickets to the Incredibles). :( I'm never going there again.

We ended up going to a theater in Cerritos and watched the movie. Afterwards, though it was really late, he looked like he wanted to go to TGIF. However, I was just there two months ago with Diego, and nevertheless, I was not hungry.

It was a strange night with strange conversation and many akward moments. The guy seems really into it, but I'm not sure if I'm feeling the same vibe. Moreover, I'm totally not over Diego (surpirse, like it's been a year or something), and I think maybe I should just be alone, since I'm just dragging an innocent person into my emotional nightmare.

1 Comments:

At 9:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diego, Diego, Diego...It's always Diego

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home