Mango Martini

Taste it...

Monday, May 09, 2005

New Beginning?

Goodness gracious....

So Saturday, my grandmother invites Diego over to the house. She wants to "talk" to him about things. Of course, she demands that I be present. It was horrible. It was humilitating. Yet, when she was done, Diego and I began to talk. For both of us, it was pretty much the final closing of the relationship.

However, somewhere along the way, we decided to try again. I'm not sure if I am a total idiot, or if I am merely a part idiot. Diego says he is not the guy for me, for many reasons I am not going to relate on my blog. And he may very well be right. A great part of me (my mind, mostly) agrees with this assessment. Yet, all things said, and all things done, I am not ready to give up on this relationship. So many MANY crappy CRAPPY things have happened. !!! It's incredible. And, for all intensive purposes, this relationship is dead in the water. I don't know if this is the right thing, but I feel it is my last effort. It is the only thing left that I can do. Forgive and move on, and try to work things out. It may not be fair, but I'm not sure if I could live with the consequences of not doing so. If things do not work out with my forgiving and attempting to move on, then I think I may be ready to surrender to inevitability. For whatever reason, I love this man. Why me.....??

We went to lunch and actually had a nice day.

Today, Diego took a personal day and we went out. We went to the driving range, which was actually quite enjoyable. It took me 30-40 minutes to warm up to the whole thing. I get embarrassed easily, and it's quite embarrassing when you continuously miss the ball, swing the club idiotically, and/or hit the ground instead. *sigh* However, I improved!!! Towards the end of the first bucket of balls, I was hitting them up in the air and over 160 feet!! Yay!!! :) I found out what I was doing wrong (I realized that I wasn't locking my left hand in place, and this was severely affecting the effectiveness of my swing!!). Hooray! I'm not bad!!! And this was my first time!!

After the range, we went to 3rd street in Santa Monica. We saw a basketball player, a random actor, and Minnie Driver! I like her.... We also saw Kingdom of Heaven, which was a pretty good movie. Not excellent, but good. We went shopping, I bought too many clothes (again...), and we had dinner at Father's Office one more time (I like this place).

I just got home a bit ago. I'm very tired, I ate too much, and need to hit the gym in the "morning." But it was a good day. We've now had two good days in a row. The first of many months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home